News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wooster

Started by posterboy, July 12, 2011, 11:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Rested from my Florida sabbatical I am rested and eager for the Wooster Appleseed this weekend  !!!  :~

Lets coordinate here.

Who is planning on camping at the range? I'm not sure when I will be coming in but most likely Friday evening.

pb

KAH

Glad to hear you're rested and ready to go - looking forward to a great shoot at a great Club this weekend!

We are not planning on camping, but will be there at some point Friday night.  We'll stop by the range, just in case you need a hand with things.  Not sure when we'll get there, likely sometime around 7-8pm.

see you soon!
kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

Dougum

Hate to say it but this will be the only Appleseed so far that we wont be campiing at. Too close to home to not go home. See ya'll there.

Doug :---
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

posterboy

Good info keep it coming !

MrHappy

I'm too close to home not to go home so I'll be sleeping at home. However I'm close enough to  be at the range whenever you need. I'm available all day Friday and the Log Cabin Shop (http://www.logcabinshop.com/ ) is on the way to Wooster. Been needing to stop and spend my money before I do something foolish like pay my bills.
ANYWAY I'm ready, willing and able to do whatever needs done on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Give me Liberty or give me Death
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten

KAH

Mr. Happy:

Thanks for the link to the Log Cabin Shop!! I've been intending to stop by there and take a look around.

kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

MrHappy

The Log Cabin Shop is Mecca for black powder goods and also has a wonderful collection of antique firearms.  Excellent folks! Last year I purchased a very nice Pedersoli Jager flintlock which you might have seen at Wooster last year. One of Ohio's "must visit" gun shops.
Give me Liberty or give me Death
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten

Dougum

Okay I've got to check out this place it looks AWESOME!!!!! would like to build a replica RW rifle to bring to the shoots and of course to hunt with,

Doug

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

KAH

I just checked, and we're up to 16 shooters for the weekend.

Great news!!

They must have heard about Mr. Happy and his famous Donuts  ;D ^:)^

Dougum

Quote from: KAH on July 13, 2011, 05:06:57 PM
I just checked, and we're up to 16 shooters for the weekend.

Great news!!

They must have heard about Mr. Happy and his famous Donuts  ;D ^:)^

Amen to that!

-- Robert A. Heinlein

-- George Washington

Dangerous D

Dangerous D is back from Colorado and ready to work the line.  Glad to have more shooters and more volunteers.  It's going to be a hot one.  There is shade at this range here but not over the line or equipment line, so pop ups are helpful, as well as plenty of drinking water.  If anyone has a large jug for water bring it along...full!
I'll be coming up from Columbus so I probably won't be in the area until 8pm.

Tube Sniper

PB,
  Any idea if any of the instructors or shooters will be camping this weekend?
Looking forward to the weekend...

Later,

TubeSniper

Dougum

We're bringing a coupla cases of water

Doug

-- Robert A. Heinlein

-- George Washington

Dangerous D

No camping for the Halls- KAH, Capt Hook, Pink E, or Dangerous D, 3 of the shooters are related to us too and aren't camping either. Hope that helps.

Thanks for planning to bring water and shade.  I think we'll need it.  It seems shooters never bring enough.