News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor request for Edgewood shoot, 30-31 July 2011

Started by nmmi9100, July 11, 2011, 05:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmmi9100

Hello Everyone!

We're going to have our first shoot at the NM Bighorn Gun Club southeast of Edgewood on 30-31 July.  I need help with instructors...  I'd like to have me plus 4 additional instructors since we're going to be youth-heavy, as best I can tell.

Right now I've got Alan (windrider) and Geneva (freefyrefly) who have committed to come.  I need two more, but if three more will come, that'll be great.

If they want to come that would be fine, but Chris (Devnull) and Roy (Gideon) have been working their tails off at Del Norte and ABQ City range in addition to their coordination duties so I hope they can sit this one out.   Take a breather while other folks grab the buckets (or deck chairs).

We can have a pre-shoot meeting over burgers,dogs, brats etc at my house in Edgewood on the Friday prior to the shoot, my treat, after we setup targets late Friday afternoon.

Anyone that agrees to instruct at this shoot, please PM me and sign up promptly with instructor scheduling.

Thanks!

-David
nmmi9100@aol.com

TaosGlock

Quote from: NMMI9100 on July 11, 2011, 05:50:58 PM
Hello Everyone!

We're going to have our first shoot at the NM Bighorn Gun Club southeast of Edgewood on 30-31 July.  I need help with instructors...  I'd like to have me plus 4 additional instructors since we're going to be youth-heavy, as best I can tell.

Right now I've got Alan (windrider) and Geneva (freefyrefly) who have committed to come.  I need two more, but if three more will come, that'll be great.

If they want to come that would be fine, but Chris (Devnull) and Roy (Gideon) have been working their tails off at Del Norte and ABQ City range in addition to their coordination duties so I hope they can sit this one out.   Take a breather while other folks grab the buckets (or deck chairs).

We can have a pre-shoot meeting over burgers,dogs, brats etc at my house in Edgewood on the Friday prior to the shoot, my treat, after we setup targets late Friday afternoon.

Anyone that agrees to instruct at this shoot, please PM me and sign up promptly with instructor scheduling.

Thanks!

-David
nmmi9100@aol.com
This will be another historic first for New Mexico! Another new venue! O0
This shoot will be great to work especially for you instructors who are new or who have not been on the trail awhile. 
So get signed up now! @&)
The Alb area has a fairly high density of great instructors! The more instructors we have, the less any one of you has to do.
Remember many hands make small work. :---   
And thanks to those who have already signed up to instruct. :bow:
  And who would want to miss a chance to work with the many youth who will likely be here. Remember these young folks are our posterity.  ;)
And David will provide free food...how cool is that! ^:)^ :~
TG
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

oladcock

I might be making a speed run to Lubbock that weekend, I just don't know yet. Looking at another range....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

nmmi9100

6 pre-registrations already, 3 weeks ahead of time.

-David

nmmi9100

8 pre-registrations, 1.7 weeks out.

Pretty good on instructors, but any additional local instructors are welcome to come help!

nmmi9100
windrider
tdhop1
freefyrefly
taosglock
+Jerry Hall on ready reserve

-David
Edgewood, NM