News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SOS - Instructors needed for Lebanon CT one-day shoot July 10

Started by The Log, July 06, 2011, 08:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Log

:sos: :sos: :sos:

Right now, it's just me and Faith452 for this shoot - I won't have my trusty sidekick Who_Me? for this shoot  :'( We could use another pair of hands and set of eyes - we're up to seven shooters, and I expect a few more walk-ons.

Take it from me - one-day shoots are "da bomb." You get to give it all away in one burst of energy, the shooters are jazzed, and you can go home and sleep it off afterwards instead of having to get up early and face The Grind on Sunday. And with my new and improved one-day POI, we actually get 4-5 AQTs in during the afternoon, and we can stretch that if the shooters are willing. Plenty of chances to make some Riflemen.

So whaddaya say? If you're game, PM Instructor Scheduling and meet us in beautiful Lebanon on Sunday morning.  O0

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

Glock23

I'm giving a tentative "yes". I have to double check the wife's work schedule, but I'm pretty sure Sunday is a go.

The Log

Quote from: Glock23 on July 06, 2011, 02:40:07 PM
I'm giving a tentative "yes". I have to double check the wife's work schedule, but I'm pretty sure Sunday is a go.
Excellent! I'm keen to get your take on dressing for success in warm weather for a change!

When/if you get the go-ahead from SWMBO, make it right with InstructorScheduling. Thanks for stepping up!

Anyone else? We're up to 10 shooters now, so it'll be the real deal. Lebanon always puts on a nice spread, too. Just saying.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

Glock23

Quote from: The Log on July 06, 2011, 10:25:01 PM
Excellent! I'm keen to get your take on dressing for success in warm weather for a change!

Do you really want to know?? Wait for it... Wait...for...it....

Cotton!
Cotton is your best friend in the summer. Retains moisture to help keep you cooler and reduce core body temperature, as well as blocking a decent amount of UV rays to prevent sunburn.   O0