News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

DASHBOARD: Lebanon - July 10, 2011 (One Day Only) Status & Task List

Started by CortJestir, June 10, 2011, 09:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Status and Task List for:
Lebanon Appleseed - July 10, 2011 (One Day Only)
Last Updated: July 10, 2011

Event Information

Date: July 10, 2011
Shoot Boss:vernic82
Instructors/IITs:Faith452, Bigred200e, Glock23
Pre-Registrations: 10/25
Event Information Page:http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=17432.0
Pre-Registration Page:http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1605852147
Flyer Download:
Event Flyer: See EIP
CT Flyer: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12171.0

Tasks / Action Items
These items below require action. Please respond in this thread to volunteer and complete a task or fill a role.
Items with names and dates in parens have been assigned and are in progress. Items with a strike are complete.

Logistics, Administrative and Staffing

• Host contacted
  • Present to club's Board of Directors (vernic82)
  • Event scheduled with Host
  • Host Application signed and submitted
  • EIP information submitted
  • Shoot Boss needed
  • Red Hats needed
  • Orange Hats needed
  • Management of target backers and shoot supplies
  • Pre-shoot setup

Promotional Tasks

• Distribute Event Flyers at Newington Gun Exchange, Hoffman's, JoJo's, Milford Gun and Safe, other gun stores
  • Distribute Event Flyers at CT public ranges (All volunteers)
  • Post event information at your gun club / Mention Appleseed at your gun club's next meeting (All volunteers)
  • Post event information at CTShooting.com
  • Post event information at Northeastshooters.com
  • Post event information at AR15.com
  • Post event information at TheFiringLine.com
  • Post event information at TheHighRoad.org
  • Other promotional tasks?

Promotional Efforts to Date

CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

The Log

Hey CT Crew!!!

Howzabout Seventh Stepping the heck outta this one for us! Right now we're at three shooters, and I'd REALLY like to see more signed up for this one. Work your contacts, especially those of you out in the eastern part of the state. We made some good contacts during our last promo event at Cabels's, but it hasn't yet paid off with a pre-registration bump.

Let's see what we can do to sell this shoot!!

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

vernic82

Keep up the 7th Stepping - it's up to 7 right now - lets make it 17 by the time Reg closes!
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

vernic82

"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude

vernic82

Spoke with the Club President on Monday - he wants us to do another 'seed in September on 9/10-11.

I'm free and could SB it.

Let me know if you want me to nail it down.
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude

The Log

Quote from: vernic82 on July 07, 2011, 08:49:26 AM
Spoke with the Club President on Monday - he wants us to do another 'seed in September on 9/10-11.

I'm free and could SB it.

Let me know if you want me to nail it down.
I say go for it - September is a little anemic for us right now. All we have is the one-day at New Haven Raccoon Club on the 24th - just got the Host App back and submitted the EIP.

BTW - did you discuss preparations for this weekend? I've emailed the president, with no response. I'm about to give him a call.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

vernic82

Call him - Bill's more of a phone call guy.

I told him you guys would be up on Sunday morning to set up and that you wouyld be contacting him soon.   

Let him know ASAP how many people you have so he knows how many burgers and dogs to have on hand for the attendees & instructors.
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude