News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FL Appleseeder wants to go west, permanently.

Started by caseyblane, July 01, 2011, 01:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyblane

Looking into finding a new place to give my family a better life, more freedom, less crime and less heat. South Dakota is on our short list. If anyone is interested in sharing your thoughts please PM me.
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

sparks1

Black Hills area is one of the most beautiful places in that state.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

caseyblane

We're making plans to come out and visit in the spring. We would like to visit Hot Springs, Custer, Spearfish and some areas in Wyoming.
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

Alex

I loved Spearfish when I lived there. It is gorgeous, quiet, clean, and has some great weather. I am back in Iowa no, and I miss it dearly. It has harsher winters, but the Turtle Mountain area in North Dakota is also beautiful and a very free place. Plus it is cheaper, near some great Appleseeders, and the finest KD range I have been too, its range fees are only twenty dollars a year too.
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine