News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Could use some instructors/ IIT's for the Mayhill shoot July 16-17

Started by Jimi, June 29, 2011, 12:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimi

Hi folks, Mayhill is one of those shoots that seam to have an over average of walk ons. Mainly due to the amenities of the range. I.E. camping, trout fishing, beautiful change from most of New Mexico.

As it stands now it is my Bride Theresa (AC), Jeff and myself. If anyone can schedule it please sign on, I have a feeling that we may have an abundance, (or that could just be a hopeful dream).

Thanks in advance.
Jimi
Jimi AKA Desert Eagle
100% USCG Vet ITWPATWT

JustJeff

Three weeks out and you're already worrying?  It'll come together, and if not, you and I have it covered.
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Jimi

Not worried yet. Just planning. Will have the radio spots starting next week, possibly friday, waiting for the call back.
Jimi
Jimi AKA Desert Eagle
100% USCG Vet ITWPATWT