News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lincoln, NE June 25-26 Appleseed

Started by gibbs459, June 27, 2011, 11:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gibbs459

Yet another outstanding Appleseed in Nebraska! Izaac Walton League is a wonderful host. Mother nature even cooperated with us for most of the weekend!

We had 12 shooters on Saturday and all but 4 were able to return on Sunday. 3 riflemen where patched with scores ranging from 210 to 231! All of the shooters on the line showed lots of improvement throughout the weekend.

Seemed like everyone really enjoyed the weekend. All had plans on bringing friends and family back to the next Appleseed.

norton1090

I would like to thank Matt, Brian, Jack, and Rich for putting on a great shoot.

This was my first Appleseed but will definitely not be my last.

My son and I also greatly appreciated hearing the history of April 19, 1775.

BTW....no more cooking for me and it does feel good. ;D

Necede

A great bunch of shooters. It's a pleasure instructing for people like this. Very attentive and real Americans. Good shoot.

Rich
Have gun. Will travel.

Hatchet Jack

Possibly the most improvement in rifle proficiency I have witnessed.  Truly a great AS, and right in my own back yard. ^:)^ 

Sharps74

We had a really great bunch of shooters, probably the best I've seen both in shooting ability and eagerness to learn.  Weekends like this make being an instructor worth all the work!
Proud owner of the world's ugliest Liberty Training Rifle.

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." – Rudyard Kipling

Join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association!  http://www.nefirearm.com/

chinaclipper

Well I for one sure had a great time. The instructors made it interesting, I learned more about the rifle in two days then I had learned in 40 years.

Techniques learned and suggested were awesome, my scores went from < 110 on Saturday to "Rifleman" on Sunday.

Well worth the time and effort.
Thanks everyone!