News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR for Augusta, GA Appleseed, June 11 & 12, 2011

Started by TAZDevil, June 27, 2011, 06:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAZDevil

AFTER ACTION REPORT:  Augusta, GA : June 11 and 12, 2011
Temperatures were in the high 80s F, with an intermittent gentle breeze.  The Pinetucky Range in Augusta is covered.
We had 8 students on Saturday and 5 on Sunday. 
Students were extremely enthusiastic and the majority were repeat and children
Appleseed attendees.
Shoot Boss: TAZDevil
Red Hats: Freidenmeister
IITs:    caesarjd  (IIT3) and DNG (IIT2)
One person scored rifleman and accepted an orange hat; brianf31 will be a great asset to the project.
A great two days in Augusta, GA.
"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams

TAZDevil

Sorry

Kestak was also an red hat at the June AS

I apologize for the error

TAZDevil
"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams

brianf31

Excellent instruction from TAZDevil and crew. It felt good to make the score, even with Kestak swapping my mags around ;D

I look forward to helping out on the trail.
"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren