News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman AQT Score and Databook: Get em here

Started by SPQR, June 26, 2011, 09:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPQR

To order the books go through this process:

Send an email with the number desired, preferred method of payment and address to be shipped to

info@midwestcolorprinting.com

Mike, the owner and friend of Appleseed, will calculate the cheapest shipping cost and respond to your email.  Then all you have to do is wait.  It is a busy shop but their turnover time is great.  Before too long a nondescript brown package will appear at your door conveying the sought after Rifleman Databooks. 

Price will be $10 (ten bucks) per book

Midwest Color Printing, the preferred printing location for the esteemed SPQR  O0
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

shootermedic816

Got mine on Friday!  These things are AWESOME!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816
Appleseeds Attended:
Bates City, MO April 2-3, 2011

theri

Quote from: shootermedic816 on July 17, 2011, 09:55:27 PM
Got mine on Friday!  These things are AWESOME!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816

I received mine on Thursday and I agree.   

Terry
Whiskey Tango 9

SPQR

Glad you guys like them.  Mike's a busy guy but he made a big batch of them after you guys ordered yours.  In future folks should experience a shorter turnover time.  How long did it take you to get them?
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

POC

I got mine in a very few days after I called and paid him.
To all Riflemen on the planet; we are here; we are waiting.

theri

Whiskey Tango 9

yellowhousejake

We are very very glad that the books are well received. A huge hats off to SPQR for making this dream a reality. It simply would not have happened without him.

:bow:

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

POC

Quote from: yellowhousejake on July 19, 2011, 11:45:12 PM
We are very very glad that the books are well received. A huge hats off to SPQR for making this dream a reality. It simply would not have happened without him.

YHJ
There goes his head again......     :lol:
To all Riflemen on the planet; we are here; we are waiting.

yellowhousejake

Quote from: POC on July 20, 2011, 02:01:09 AM
Quote from: yellowhousejake on July 19, 2011, 11:45:12 PM

YHJ
There goes his head again......     :lol:

In this case it is deserved, I didn't have the time or the inclination to take on the printing and distribution of them. It happened because he was willing and was able to get it done.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Rimshot

Putting these to use at the KD day.  Truly outstanding tools!

BTT for some of the attendees.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

SPQR

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

LawDog

Can you describe what a "Rifleman AQT Score and Databook" is?  In other words, please tell me why I need one.  I love shooting gear and don't need much of an excuse!

slim

The first reason you need one is because SPQR endorses it. The second reason you need one is because SPQR endorses it.  :DH:

In all seriousness, these are really good data books and I'm not a data book kind of guy. They feature a few pages of information (and story by YHJ!) on marksmanship and then many, many, MANY!, pages for data collection. Basically each of those pages is a D-target that you can mark your hits on and then spots for info such as rifle, ammo, range, conditions, notes, etc. They're pretty sturdy with laminated covers and spiral bound so they won't fall apart. About the size of a big cargo pocket.

These books are perfect for recording EVERY shot you take so you can have dope on your stuff in any condition imaginable. And, they just look cool! When you go out to the range with your Appleseed skills it's one thing... but when you pull out your dope book, it adds another level to your shooting mystique! "Hey man, what is that?"

"Let me tell you about Appleseed..."

Unbridled Liberty

Will these be available for sale at the North Vernon, IN IBC this month?
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

yellowhousejake

They look like this...

YHJ

YHJ

yellowhousejake

Quote from: unbridled_liberty on February 02, 2012, 06:18:13 PM
Will these be available for sale at the North Vernon, IN IBC this month?

I think the big buy is sold out. The printer will not do you wrong, feel free to order. I need to order a pair myself, I should that soon.

YHJ

SPQR

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

hawkhavn

UL,

You know, that dratted SB may just have a few with him....

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

AuntieBellum

BUMP!  This books are fantastic and a great idea if you'll be joining us at Camp Atterbury in June!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

spitfire51

Quote from: AuntieBellum on May 29, 2012, 10:24:18 PM
BUMP!  This books are fantastic and a great idea if you'll be joining us at Camp Atterbury in June!

Is there any way we can have some for purchase (or pay-in-advance and pickup) at Atterbury?
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

SPQR

It looks like I am going to be at Atterbury.  I will ask the printer if they can make a healthy abtch and I can bring them along but i will charge more for my trouble.   !@#)

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

Brown

will we maybe see a newly re-stocked M1A at Atterbury?if so I might want to get some ammo at the 1500 this month.
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

SPQR

"Indiana rules!" - Nero