News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York's Newest and Youngest Instructor

Started by sgtrock, June 22, 2011, 08:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtrock

Ladies and Gentlemen Please Give

AwesomeAustin,,,

A Big New York/ NorthEast Welcome,,, To, The Appleseed Instructor Corps, At 12 yrs old, He has a very impressive resume of the shooting sports in his tool box,, He is on our Junior Rifle League, F-Class League, and Service Rifle League,,, He will be a Great Addition to the New York/ NorthEast Crew,,,

Austin zeroing his AR 15 prior to going to the KD Range

Look at that position folks,,, (Center Shooter on the KD Range)

This young Lad has a very positive attitude in all he does, I am proud to have him in our organization,,,

Congratulations Austin

Your Friend

sgtrock        aka Steve Stoner

GoldFish

Welcome AwesomeAustin!!!  I'm happy and honored to have you in the AS Instructor Corp. 8)  I hope to meet you soon...that way you can pass on some of that shooting genius you've got there. O0

---GF
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Ratchett

Congratulations and welcome aboard Austin, it is an honor to have you join the AS instructor corps.

Another young American who very well knows what they are about O0 O0

In His Grip,
Julia
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

AwesomeAustin

Thanks for the welcome to RWVA Instructors. I look forward to doing this.  :)
AwesomeAustin
"Aim small, miss small"
From the move the patriot

Josey Wales

..Austin,

..WOW!! I am very impressed with your level of understanding young man.  ..Congratulations and welcome to our Appleseed Family!!

..See you on the trail..............Strength & Honor..............Josey Wales.........
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Odin

Austin is a remarkable young man and accomplished shooter for someone so young.  It was a highlight of this past weekend to see him earn the rifleman's patch and then take the hat.  He will be a great asset to the BFlats crew and to Appleseed as a whole.

I look forward to seeing him on the line, imparting some of his knowledge to our shooters. 

Congratulations Austin, you earned this.

Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

Another D.O.M.

Welcome to the NY Instructor Corps, and to the Burlington Flats Crew.  I look forward to working with you soon.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Roland

Always great to see another junior join our ranks. Unfortunately the odds of us meeting are pretty slim...

Roland
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

Evenstar

Congratulations, and welcome to the Jr. Instructor Corp! O0
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Dakota

Congratulations AwesomeAustin! O0
Great Job, Hope I get to work with you sometime.
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

KYWindage

Awesome! O0 It's great to see the youngin's stepping up!  ^:)^
"I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist."
--Article II of the Code of Conduct

Ishy

HUZZAH!!!  Thank you for your contribution to the program!   ;) ;) ;)
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Western Rose

Well done!!! Thank you for stepping up!!! O0 O0 O0
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Altarboy

Looks like i will be handing down my title of youngest NYS instructor :'( . Welcome to the AS instructor corp, ill be looking forward to working with you!                   
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."         -U.S Constitution  2nd amendment

TomM1Thumb

Congratulations, And If I ever grow Up I want to be Just Like You!
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine