News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Bellevue, MI 6/18-19

Started by TreadCarefully, June 21, 2011, 02:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreadCarefully

What a great event! Great shooters, great weather, great facilities! Hard to imagine how it could have been better.

One Rifleman with several just out of the money.

I look forward to hearing from all you shooters. What'd ya think? If you've got pics, post 'em.

Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

Superheat

What a wonderful weekend.  A great group of Americans enjoying the only sport endorsed by the founding fathers!  HUZZAH!!   O0
Lets do it again and bring ALL your friends.  ^:)^

Look for the Quad cheek riser! that was a BIGGIE!!

Usul

Thanks TC, it was nice to meet you, and see SH and BeeFree and Miss Hatter again.

We had a GREAT time this past weekend, and are looking forward to our next one at the end of July. I brought my score up 12 points and Ruby's went up nearly 50!

Thanks also to Centerline. It was a very nice range and featured a gracious and kind host.

See you soon :)

MadHatter

We had an AWESOME time this weekend! ;D

Congrats to Todd on becoming a Rifleman! O0

I hope to see everyone again at the next Appleseed.
"Glove up!" Wizard
"Those who stand for nothing fall for everything." Alexander Hamilton

BeeFree

I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did - and congrats to Travis on winning the Otis Cleaning Kit.  Thanks to Larry for donating it, and also for all the work he did to make my loaner rifle more loaner-friendly - I truly appreciate that - I told my husband about it, and he promptly went and ordered the other stuff we talked about, so it'll be even sweeter for the next Centerline shoot.  I'm so excited :~

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

Rascal21

Congrats to Todd for making rifleman! Sorry we couldn't be there (in Orlando on vacation), but already registered for July :)