News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Philly in June

Started by Dougum, June 18, 2011, 10:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougum

Any one comin' please check in, ask questions, tell stories of prior shoots at this range ect. By the way Rachett If I could that guy's contact information that would be great. See Ya'll there,

Doug :---
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Ratchett

Doug,

You guys have a great shoot next weekend. PM sent with info.

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Dougum

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

Hedgelj

Looking forward to meeting some new people at New Philly.  I am bringing along a friend as well.  If anyone is able to bring an extra GI sling and/or a 10/22 that is appleseed ready please let me know.  My buddy has a 10/22 but its not got a sling and only has standard sites on it. 

Thanks and see you in a few days.

Dougum

Hedgelj,

Hope to see ya there, hopefully I'll be wearing a shiny new Blue hat and I might even shoot a little bit and try to hit a riflemans score and possibly take on an orange hat like so many have done before me.

Doug :---

-- Robert A. Heinlein

-- George Washington

RedNekEngr

Hey Doug,
I got that shiney new blue hat in last week.  I'll be arriving at the range around 7:30pm Friday to set up for the weekend.  Greenlight and I will be staying at a hotel and not camping.  I'm not sure of the plans for Goldfish or RPD.  My guess is they will probably camp.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend as with all New Philly shoots.  Hopefully the line will fill up a bit more than is listed on the pre-reg.

See everyone there.
RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

farmguner

I just payed my registration. I am unfortunately coming by my self. I am planing on camping and arriving on Friday about 9pm, depending on what time I get out of work.

GoldFish

Looking forward to a great weekend, and my first in New Philly!

Hedgelj and farmguner, I'm looking forward to meeting you.  Doug, looking forward to seeing you again too. O0

And the weather's looking really nice for us as well. ^:)^

See ya'll soon!
---GF
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Hedgelj

Here is a link to my AAR on the Buckeye Firearms Association Forum. 

Thanks again to everyone, it was a great weekend.

KAH

Hey Doug - no link attached.

Thanks for coming, and thanks for your suppport of the AS mission.  It was great meeting John, and I look forward to seeing both of you again, when you get a chance!

kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

Hedgelj

Quote from: KAH on June 28, 2011, 09:50:41 PM
Hey Doug - no link attached.

Thanks for coming, and thanks for your suppport of the AS mission.  It was great meeting John, and I look forward to seeing both of you again, when you get a chance!

kah

The link is embedded within the word "here" in my first post.  Unfortunately the color of the font does not make it very obvious. 

http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11626