News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2011 MO flier

Started by thursday, June 16, 2011, 09:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

Updated last years flier for 2011 better late than never.

/home/chester/Documents/2011 flier.pdf
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

cmidkiff

I'd love to see it...

Unfortunately, your /home ftp address isn't going to do anyone but you any good.  Any chance we can get that either attached to the post, or placed somewhere public?

Thanks!

thursday

Sorry, I just made my computer illiteracy apparent.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

ChestonU

If you need help with 'puters, Internet, or Web Hosting type problems, let me know.   I'm a professional at this stuff.

-- By the way, Hi to all the AS community!  My first post here, but I've been lurking the site and the Missouri forums here for about a year. (Yes, I want to get involved, just looking for the right opportunity for my schedule) --
"The best weapon anyone can have, is a sharp mind, and the courage to use it." - Me

thursday

I think I got it this time