News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

West is CONUS!

Started by yellowhousejake, June 16, 2011, 12:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

We saw West and his mother and sister tonight as they stopped by to pick up Kyra's car. We couldn't convince them to stay as they wanted to get to the other side of Indianapolis before they stopped for the night. But we did get to enjoy their company for an hour or so.

He is well, he is home.

YHJ and Niecie
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

EEL

Good news indeed!!!  West, glad to have you back safe and sound my brother  @)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

AZOpie

lprgcfrank

Welcome back and thank you for your service!
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Evenstar

Welcome back, West! O0 :cool2:

Feel free to boarder raid Idaho! ;D
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

techres

That sneaky guy sneaked past the welcome crew!!!!   **)

Well, we send our best over I guess...

Welcome back West, see you soon.

Joshua/Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

SavageShootr

Thanks for the post.

WELCOME HOME WEST!!! and THANK YOU!
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Green Light

Welcome back West!   ^:)^  Glad you're home.  O0

GL
Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?  Isaiah 2:22

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." Ronald Reagan

ATM

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you on the line again.

I'll save some bacon for ya.  ;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

GoldFish

Good to have you back in the US West. ^:)^  Thanks for your service; it does NOT go without notice and thanks. 

Can't wait to see you again. 8)

Now, go brush up those Rifleman skills. :--- ;)
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

West

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it is greatly appreciated!

I am sorry I missed the welcome crew, I was on the road with the family and was rushing to WI and NE to get some things.

I will be back in the state on Monday, looking for an apartment.  I will have my sister with me as I am ferrying her back to DE next Friday.

I have a question, one last thing that I request from my deployment.  I want to go back to work on Tuesday, and I don't get my rent money until the 30th.

Does anyone have a couch or floor where I can shack up until Thursday?

Thank you all so very much.  I signed up for two shoots as a shooter, and I plan on starting SBing in September again, after my AF matches are over.

Soon,

West :))

AFTERMATH

Welcome back West!

[News travels slow to MN..]
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

techres

Quote from: West on June 24, 2011, 04:00:41 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome, it is greatly appreciated!

I am sorry I missed the welcome crew, I was on the road with the family and was rushing to WI and NE to get some things.

I will be back in the state on Monday, looking for an apartment.  I will have my sister with me as I am ferrying her back to DE next Friday.

I have a question, one last thing that I request from my deployment.  I want to go back to work on Tuesday, and I don't get my rent money until the 30th.

Does anyone have a couch or floor where I can shack up until Thursday?

Thank you all so very much.  I signed up for two shoots as a shooter, and I plan on starting SBing in September again, after my AF matches are over.

Soon,

Logistical questions:
How many? You or you and your sister?
From when to when? Mon-Wed Night?
You just need night bunks? Or day too?

Let us know and we can start the search!

slim

What location are you looking to crash?

techres

Quote from: slim on June 24, 2011, 07:20:31 PM
What location are you looking to crash?

If I read right he needs to be in southern indiana to commute to work.  I might have a place once I have the details.

West

I'll be there monday.  I am going to find a place but I dont know if I can move in before Friday when I get paid.

I am going back to work tuesday, and I will leave and head to DE for the weekend on that friday.

So, I will need a place for monday through thursday nights for myself and my sister.

Thanks everyone!

techres

May have a lead, working on details, will post by tomorrow afternoon.

Pulling for you man!

techres

Opportunity sent via PM

SPQR

Have a lead, 3 miles north of CRANE gate.  Sending PM now.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

hawkhavn

I actually had a long shot come through, in Bloomfield. PM'ing details to West now.

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

West

Thanks everyone for the support and assistance.

I am back home safely, moved into my new place, and back to work.  After Camp Perry at the end of the month, I will be back on the trail.

See you guys at cloverdale next weekend (as a shooter!).