News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Want to learn to shoot well at KD in NY

Started by Spartan, June 13, 2011, 07:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Then come to New Bremen,NY this weekend and learn how to really shoot a rifle out to 400 yards....Make sure you bring your centerfire rifle!!!  Learn about wind, learn about gravity, learn about the wave,,,,,and the effect of the earths rotation on external ballistics.  Make sure you bring your sunscreen too:))
"With your shield or on it"

Another D.O.M.

KD at New Bremen is a treat for anyone who can make it there, instructors included.  There is tent camping on-site for no charge; and if you have not yet seen the windmills on the plateau, it's an awesome sight to behold.  Only slightly more than an hour north of Utica, this range and instructor crew are both well worth the drive.
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Nickle

An awesome range. The local Instructor team knows KD, and especially if you're an AR shooter, this is an opportunity you can't afford to miss. Spartan has many years experience with AR's, and knows KD well.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

Spartan

Kind words Nickle,  But Boltgun71 is really exceptional at KD.  Hooah.  Hope you are glad to have your PC back on and rid of the black beret.
"With your shield or on it"

Nickle

Well, I call them as I see them. Yup, Boltgun can put both of us to shame, but that doesn't make us any less deadly at real distances.

As to the PC instead of the beret, you bet. No more lugging 2 hats around, to make people happy.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

B9

If people understood that the KD instruction available from Boltgun and Spartan is worth hundreds or thousands of dollars (maybe priceless) these events would sell out every time.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Nickle

Some of the KD Instruction available in this program is not as good as what you can get at places that charge you a few thousand dollars, it's even BETTER.

The cost is a mere pittance, in respect to the value derived from it. And, there's more places than New Bremen to take advantage of it.

Spartan, you care to SB the next Jericho event, in September? If you do, I'll help you with dealing with Range Control.

Nickle

Jericho dates are 17-18 Sep. Northeast NY, and New Bremen seems to far? Jericho, VT might be your answer, it's about 15 miles northeast of Burlington, VT.