News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Ratchett! Ohio's Newest Shoot Boss!!!

Started by MeanStreaker, June 04, 2011, 11:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Way to go Julia!  You do us all proud!

:bow:   :bow:   :bow: 
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Cooper

HUZZAH !!!   ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

CONGRATULATIONS, JULIA !!

The Calverton Ladyseed will probably be the "highest powered" instructing cadre in the history of Ladyseeds...  I'm looking forward to finally meeting face-to-face.

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

TruTenacity

Julia, my friend, way to go!!!!  I can't wait to see pictures of you in green.  I bet you look pretty snazzy.

Congratulations!!!
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Evenstar

Julia!!! Congratulations! ^:)^ Looks like I am missing out on some of the best Ohio Appleseeds yet...

Quote from: TruTenacity on June 05, 2011, 12:40:22 AMI can't wait to see pictures of you in green.

I can't wait to see pictures of her in green in IDAHO.

Love ya!!! HUZZAH!
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Reformed Redneck

Julia,

Good job. Well deserved. Congratulations!

Best of regards,
RR
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."

MacMcM

" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

George T

Great work Julia!  Looking forward to watching you in action.

posterboy

Patent guy

Congratulations!  Is your SB hat one of the new Red ones?  Bring it to the WW Appleseed and show us.  O0
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

BeSwift

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Earl

Thank you very much, for stepping up to IN CHARGE of perfect Appleseeds where ever you are Shoot Boss. You will do very well, not being too proud - although I have seen your license plate. Do a great job. O0
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Miki

Whoo-Hooo, you go girl! Gezzz...you didn't even give that red hat a chance to get broken in!!! :D

Louie

Thats WONDERFUL! We are so very proud of you, Julia!!!!
"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." --George Washington, Thanksgiving Proclamation, 1789

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

KAH

Congratulations!!  I can't wait to see it for myself this weekend in ZVille!

kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

Western Rose

Congratulations, Julia!!!!

That green hat is well deserved.  O0 It was an honor to be able to be present for this presentation.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

HippieChick

Shutterbug

Woohoo!  Congratulations, Appleseed Mom!  O0  You couldn't deserve it more.

GoldFish

Congrats Julia!!! 

This is a well deserved accomplishment that I was blessed to have witnessed.  I look forward to working with our newest SB soon.  O0
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Green Light

Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?  Isaiah 2:22

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." Ronald Reagan

Ishy

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!  Ratchett, your SB position is well deserved!  I'm so honored to witness you receive your green hat.  Many blessings to you!!!
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Lyberty

Congratulations Julia!  I'm so glad that I was able to be there!  Blessings!

Lyberty
"The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation."
2 Samuel 22:47

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."  John F. Kennedy

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

despree

Dangerous D

Congrats:)  I'm looking forward to working with you this weekend and many others too :)

Niecie

..:..
Of COURSE Ratchett made it. She is a natural leader and an amazing person. We really enjoyed working her previous SBIT shoot and had no doubt what so ever that she will do many wonderful things for the folks in Appleseed, and the community.

Congratulations, Ratchett. We can' t wait to work with you and your crew again.

YellowHouse Jake and Niecie

RedNekEngr

Ratchett,
You couldn't be a more deserving person.  I, as well as anyone else that knows you, appreciate your dedication, hard work, and love for the program and especially for the people involved in the program.  You are a very special person.

God Bless you and your efforts whatever they may be.
RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Shutterbug

Pictures!