News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

***HEY OHIO & BORDERING STATES!!!!!

Started by Ratchett, June 04, 2011, 07:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Hey everyone, Guess what?!?!?!?!?! Ohio has the honor of having a special guest this weekend at the Miamisburg Appleseed.

WESTERN ROSE has invaded the borders of many states to come and spend part of her summer in the Midwest region. Rose will be attending the following Appleseeds with the Ohio cadre : Zanesville, Ohio; Annapolis Adaptive; Calverton Ladyseed; Miamisburg or Michigan (tbd) and then either Nashville, Ind or Salem, Ohio.

If anyone is in the area and wants to join her on the line please help Ohio in welcoming her with a big MIdwestern HUZZAH!

Hope to see you out to one of the above shoots, if not find a shoot near you!!

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

MeanStreaker

It was such a privilege having WR with us this weekend in Miamisburg.  There are a lot of lucky shoots and shooters on the east coast that will get to work with her in the next month!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Miki

Well now, seeing as she's already been to Miamisburg seems a MI border raid would expand her geographic horizon. Just sayin'.  **)

Western Rose

Thanks for having me! It was an honor to be able to work with you all side by side for a weekend!!! 8) :--- I am looking forward to meeting more eastern instructors over the course of the next 7 weeks. ^:)^
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Ishy

It's such a blessing to have WR out here on the eastern trail for a while.  I'll do my best to share my friend with whoever comes to see her.....  ::) ::) ::) ;)
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Lisa

:wall:  What Gibsonburg is not on the list  :wb: Where's the clown bat? We would like to have you here also!!!!

RedNekEngr

Quote from: Miki on June 06, 2011, 12:22:39 AM
Well now, seeing as she's already been to Miamisburg seems a MI border raid would expand her geographic horizon. Just sayin'.  **)

That's what I'm thinking.  O0  I'd love to visit my buddies up north.  We are planning on a Hoosier trip too. 

It's up to WR and Ishy to decide though.  I'm just a chauffer for the two princesses of the program.  :bow:

RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Western Rose

Miki, keep talking.... lol!  ;)

Ken, someday... I am thoroughly enjoying it and I'll try to be safe. BTW, I'm pretty sure LLP already knows. $$-0

Lisa, I was already scheduled for that weekend which made it impossible.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

50th Appleseed

Patent guy

Thanks again for joining us in Annapolis, Ladies! 
Keep up the good work.  You are making a positive difference and the world is a better place because you are here.   ..:..
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

Western Rose

I just wanted to say...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

It was an honor to be able to work with you all. I look forward to the day when our paths cross again.

Special thanks to RedneckENG and family for putting up with me for so long and to Ratchett for taking me all over the country.

50th Appleseed