News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Breakfast is served at Eureka Appleseed Shoots now!

Started by 4bfox, June 02, 2011, 10:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4bfox

NEW!  Breakfast served at Christian Hills Camp in Eureka when we do Appleseed Shoots on Sat/Sun.

This went over so well at the RBC, our hosts Audie and Bonnie decided to offer breakfast for $6. each (per day) on regular Appleseed Shoot weekends!

Any questions? PM me.

Ben
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

AdamSelene

Eureka: Home of the Appleseed Resort

No sleeping bags, no tent, no camp stove, you dont even really need a cooler!

If you come to a shoot before the bugs come out in spring or after the first frost in autumn you dont even need bug spray.

If Eureka was within 30 minutes of a national airport it would be THE Appleseed destination.
Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.           -Plato

gpbbiker

Yeah....
That's always been the problem with Wichita (ICT), ya can't fly to it from anywhere easily. But Eureka is still a great place. Sunday Afternoon I am taking my beloved out there for the first time. I want this place on her radar as well.
Heck! Any place with running water ranks pretty high on my list!!  ;D
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me