News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York's newest RED HAT!!!

Started by kDan, June 02, 2011, 12:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

Congratulations, Big Matt!!

No Doubt.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Dakota

"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

VietVet

OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Josey Wales

..Congratulations Big, Big, Big Matt.. :~

..Glad to see you step up and earn your Red Hat, we have a lot of work to do and the time is short.  Glad you are on board..

..Strength & Honor.................Josey Wales.........................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

CharlieHotel

Congratulations Matt! You were missed last weekend...

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Odin

Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

sgtrock

Congratulations there Matt,,, Hope to see you on the trail,,,

sgtrock

B9

The first time I saw BigMatt work as an IIT1 I knew he was RH material. So I was right.

Congrats Matt. Happy to be in the in this with you.

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

free2scour

BIGROB

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

10lrrp

gunville

congrats!!!
-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

KAH

"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

kDan

Hey Matt!

Be sure to bring your old hat to the LadySeed.  How many guys can say their Orange Hat was shot up by a bunch of gals?

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

ramit

A few days late (more like weeks I guess ), Congrates Matt!!!! well deserved .

Altarboy

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."         -U.S Constitution  2nd amendment