News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Beth Shoeneberg of the "Derry Brownfield Show" at Washburn this weekend!

Started by Cooper, June 01, 2011, 12:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

HUZZAH!!

Beth Schoeneberg from the Derry Brownfield Show/ Common Sense Coalition TalkRadio has confirmed that she and a friend will be attending the Washburn AS June 4.

We have 14 preregs so far, and Beth will be plugging Appleseed on her radio show (including some praise for our Joplin tornado survivor IIT, hangfire on Thursday mornings broadcast)!!!   O0 O0 O0

Bring your friends, sign up to help instruct and come and enjoy what should be an AWESOME event.

Sadly, my '98 Jeep "rollover 'seedmobile" is gasping its last miles.  Come and enjoy my new (used) "I'll be damned if this thing can be rolled" replacement 'seedmobile at its debutante Appleseed event.   ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. Here's a hint:

/''T''|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**"\)_)        Any RH that signs up to help out can take it for a test drive

Cooper & Jackie the Rifledog
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

JustJeff

Beth is a great lady and great friend of Appleseed.  She's had a rough couple of months, with Derry's passing, but has kept on keeping on.  Give her my best.

I hope you enjoy your new hmmmm seedmobile.
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Cooper

Quote from: JustJeff on June 01, 2011, 09:39:36 AM
Beth is a great lady and great friend of Appleseed.  She's had a rough couple of months, with Derry's passing, but has kept on keeping on.  Give her my best.

I hope you enjoy your new hmmmm seedmobile.

Thanks!  I will pass on your best wishes.
Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Kent

I will be sure to get some good pics of the weekend!  ;)

Beth will be welcomed warmly here in Washburn.

Another Jeep on the property here is very welcome!

I have some nice little 4x4 trails we can take it on!  8)