News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NY/Northeast June Training opportunities upcoming...

Started by nyrasgt, May 31, 2011, 04:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Following "cheaper than most" training classes open to any/all AS cadre who can attend...

I.  CPR/AED/Trauma First Aid @ $10 ($4 of which is cost of the CPR card itself!) SUNDAY, 5 June, 2011,
                                                 from 1pm to 5pm @ Hudson Falls Fish and Game Club, Rt 196 just
                                                 East of Hudson Falls, NY, and

II.  NRA Certified Pistol Instructor course, appx. $115, Fri-Sat-Sun June 17-18-19, 2011, Glens Falls
                                                vicinity; Sunday @ Hudson Falls F&G (see above), Fri-Sat (non-
                                                shooting) at GF venue.

RSVP/PM re attending, just so we have some idea of how much in the way of materials to bring to
                                                either class.

Can never have too much training.

Excelsior,
madMark
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

jmcglash

madMark,

I had a great time at the Rifle class in January and I would recommend anyone with the interest and the time attend if possible.

Is there any chance you and Jim will be offering a Shotgun Instructor class in the future? That would allow me to cover both shooting sports merit badges.

Jim
"We only have a short time to live, so it is essential to do things that are worthwhile and to do them now."
~  Lord Robert Baden-Powell