News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ordered patches, AWESOME COLORS!

Started by West, May 31, 2011, 12:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West

Hello you crazy Ohio Instructors,

Here is something Slim was asking me to make up.  I asked for one prototype, and the guy here got it close!

Wondering if anyone is interested in these, I think they look great.  They are very sharp, and well done.

Just looking to break even with them, asking $3 a piece.

Let me know so I can get better colors done on the next set!

West :))

Still available, four dozen or so remain.  (25 Oct 11)

posterboy

KAH

West:
Put me down for 6. 

thanks
kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

Ratchett

Hey West!

I have a plan for some of these, put me down for 10 to start! Thanks.

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

GoldFish

My  computer ain't letting me open/save West's file.  Can someone save it some other kind of file (JPEG?) and then repost it?

Thanks TruT.

Put me down for two!

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Miki

I'll take one...seeing as I'm an adopted Buckeye and all.  ;)

Gordon

despree

I'd also like to be up for one, if still available.

DGMilty

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.   -Thomas Jefferson

Louie

I would like 3 or 4 if you have any more. thanks
"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." --George Washington, Thanksgiving Proclamation, 1789

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

West

Hey everyone,

I just got home a day or two ago, and I am on leave.  As soon as I get settled, I will make sure that either myself or slim gets these out.  I will have to coordinate with him about all of this.

From above, people want 33 of them so far, that means I have 60ish left.

I will let you know when they go out, or how to obtain them.

KAH

West:

If you have some extras, you might want to get them in the hands of Frogger (in Columbus).  She runs an Appleseed promo booth at a local event on the fourth Friday of every month.  She could probably sell a few at those!

Welcome back - glad you're home safely.  I hope to catch up with you on the AS trail.

kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

abizdafuzz

West,

If I could I'd take 15 to start with. I got some guys at the range that would like this a lot.

Thanks,
Abiz

Sly223

I would love one I thought I had replied in the past. Send two if you can, I will pay the 6$. Thanks! ^:)^
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

RPD

Haven't been on in a while.
Welcome back from serving our Country overseas. . .  and Thank You!
I'd like 3.

Thanks, RPD
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

West

Alright Folks:

I have 95 of these right now.  I need $3 / patch, and I am asking that everyone send $1-$5 for shipping depending on your order size.  I will put them in envelopes or little bubble wrap ones.

Send money or check to

Brady Westling
250 W Mill St
Bloomfield, IN 47424

Make sure you put a return address inside the envelope, in case it accidentally gets torn.  Please allow two weeks for checks to be deposited because my bank is in Texas.

I am sorry for the delay on this, I was trying to work it out with Slim, but he's been incommunicado.

According to the thread there are 58 sold so far, plus 5 more from PMs.

As I get money I will send the patches.

If you have any questions please call me 302 743 2770 any time on weekends or after 7pm weekdays, as I do not get on the forum very regularly.

West

Bump for posterity.

These patches are still available, I have four dozen or so left.

posterboy

Birdman

I will buy 2 please. Check will be sent this weekend.
They look great.  Even better on my Rifleman Jacket!

Ratchett

West,

Sent $$ for 10 did not receive yet, did you receive check??

Let me know will redo if problem....

IHG,
ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

West

Ratchett -

Nope, I didn't receive it yet, unless somehow I sent it off and forgot but I don't believe I did, usually I fill the order the day I receive...

Did you see the check clear?  I will be watching the mail this week.

Birdman and PB went out in the mail after work yesterday, should see them fri/sat hopefully.