News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

July 9th and 10th Great Falls!

Started by Countree, May 28, 2011, 06:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countree

It is Official!  We will be having our first Project Appleseed in the Great Falls area!!

Info at http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=23009.0</td><td>

Register at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1745351393%20%20%20%20%20

I really want to fill the line for this first one and get a running start on shoots in the future! so if you can make it or spread the word around that would be awesome!

(i figured that it deserved its own thread!)

see ya on the line!

Countree

So far it looks like five shooters are signed up for this shoot! hopefully we are able to keep it going!

Spartan24

I am going to have to sign up my father. Also, I will add my name to the list of IITs available for this event.
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

Countree

That will be great! we are happy to have you at our range!

Mark Davis

The instructors who volunteered for Great Falls are, Steve aka Spartan 24, thburr aka Tyson, Neece aka Denise, and ole clod aka Mark.
Tyson and Denise have two young children so Denise will do sign ups and Tyson will instruct one always with the kids.
I'm very pleased to have three full time instructors here.
We are looking forward to seeing the Great Falls folks Saturday morning.
Safety briefing a 8:30 so please show up early enough to signup before 8:30.

Countree

hope everyone had a great Independence Day!

this shoot is turning into something now!  looks like sunny skies around 80! looking forward to the weekend!

George Hacker

Quote from: Countree on May 28, 2011, 06:41:35 PM
It is Official!  We will be having our first Project Appleseed in the Great Falls area!!

I really want to fill the line for this first one and get a running start on shoots in the future! so if you can make it or spread the word around that would be awesome!
Countree and Montana Appleseed cadre,

I would be interested in helping with a Great Falls, MT shoot sometime in 2012.  You have a very hospitable and inviting range.  It seems all we need to do is set a date or two and get some help.  I also hope lumberjack55 would be able to help.  He came out and helped in SW Washington at the first Appleseed I attended and it would be a pleasure to meet up with him again on the Appleseed trail.

Also, I have some relatives who live in Great Falls that could use a patriotic wake-up call.  At best I could persuade some of them to attend an Appleseed in their backyard, at worst I could help with an Appleseed and visit them.  ::)

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Spartan24

Just let me know when, and I will do my damnedest to get back to help instruct.
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

Countree

well shadowman and spartan: i am actually planning on puttting the app into the mail to get it down to clodhopper.

The dates that we are planning for are april 21st and 22nd and then one in july on the 14th and 15th

it would be great to have some help up here for ol clodhopper and a pleasure to have you both up here.

if the april shoot has some bad weather we can also move it to our indoor range! :)

George Hacker

Most excellent, Countree.  I'll pencil those dates on my calendar and mention them to my family in GF.  Perhaps they have some friends who might be interested in coming out and we can fill the line.  We can only work it and hope. :)

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."