News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Busy Memorial Day Weekend

Started by Another D.O.M., May 27, 2011, 03:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

It looks like this will be another fantastic weekend for Appleseed in NY.  Four events, lots of shooters, exciting weather forecasts - all in all I couldn't ask for a better weekend.

As a recap:
-->  27 shooters and 8 instructors at Calverton,
-->  2 shooters and 4 instructors at Massena,
-->  10 shooters and 4 instructors at Throop,
-->  12 shooters and 5 instructors at Van Etten
-->  $10 Certified CPR class at SaraSpa Fish & Game Club (Sunday 1 to 5),
-->  sgtrock travels to Slippery Rock, PA to SB for 6 shooters,
-->  and, of course, the parades, picnics and memorial services on Monday in celebration of Memorial Day.

Be safe this weekend, travel well, have fun, and don't forget to spend a few moments remembering those who have helped retain our right to do what we do.
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

independentrider1

according to the pre-registration numbers there are 3 for massena registered unless someone un-registered since i checked.  ^:)^

BChaffee

Had a great time in Van Etten at my first Appleseed ever. The instructors were great and everyone got plenty of sun.

Another D.O.M.

Quote from: BChaffee on June 01, 2011, 07:41:52 PMHad a great time in Van Etten at my first Appleseed ever. The instructors were great and everyone got plenty of sun.
That's fantastic - I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!  This was a very successful weekend for Appleseed in NY.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore