News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Great Shoot in Worland

Started by Cory Mathis, May 25, 2011, 03:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory Mathis

Thanks to all the instructors at the Worland WY AS.  The wife and I had a great time.  I always like meeting the people that go to AS.  It's the best part of the weekend for me.  (The Matches are OK too.)  Took my Orange Hat that weekend as well.  Thanks Sam for having faith in me to teach the next generation of appleseeders.  Had a ball.  The wife almost qualified with a top score of 203.  Next time.

Casper

Pictures Added:

Momma Bear Saturday Morning

Momma Bear Shooting Prone

Nobody is having fun on the line!

colonial shooter

Thanks for coming out and bringing the missus. Love the avatar. I also want to thank you for stepping up and taking the "Orange Hat", welcome to the team. PM me your email addy so I can send you some info.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Momma Bear

Colonial Shooter had a great time up in Worland.  Thanks for all the instruction and history lesson, and putting up with Casper..........

Thanks,

Momma Bear
Bad Idea to get between a Momma Bear and her Cubs.

Jen123Rex

Thanks for posting the pictures.  We had a blast in Worland and had a great time getting to know everyone.

Jen, Andrew and Angelica