News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..Winslow,NJ SJSC - June 11/12 2011..

Started by Josey Wales, May 24, 2011, 08:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..Hello All,
..Appleseed is curently getting ready for its 3rd event of 2011 in Winslow, NJ @ South Jersey Shooting Club.  It will be held on June 11/12, 2011 starting at 8:30AM, so please sign in at 8:00AM if possible..

..I will be getting more dates for 2011, so please stay tuned..

..Strength & Honor....................Josey Wales.........................

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

dwarven1

Josey - do you have a POI written up for what you want to do at this shoot?

Also, what do you want Luv2BFree and I to do in way of history and instruction?
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Josey Wales

..will get that out this week..

..............JW.......................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Lucas McCain

Saturday was a good day. We learned some history and sharpened our skills. I'd like to see if we can get Appleseed going at Central Jersey Rifle & Pistol Club. I'm a member and live close enough that I could realistically volunteer. They have a full dance card most weekends with organized events but maybe something can be figured out. The action pits are not as wide as the range we used in Winslow but maybe two lanes side by side can work. You'd have to pick a weekend when the cowboy, steel or Glock matches aren't going. Thanks again.

dwarven1

Central Jersey would be a great location if you can help make it happen, Lucas. I'm sure there are a lot of central and North Jersey shooters who don't want to truck all the way down to the Pine Barrens for an Appleseed to help fill the lines!

Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

jmcglash

Count me in! Stopping at Toms River for Central Jersey would save me about an hour and let me get to more Appleseeds in a year. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I would love to add another location to my list of Appleseed ranges. I look forward to your (and Project Appleseeds) success.
"We only have a short time to live, so it is essential to do things that are worthwhile and to do them now."
~  Lord Robert Baden-Powell