News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..June 11, 2011 NYSRPA Annual Meeting / AS table..

Started by Josey Wales, May 24, 2011, 08:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..New York Instructor Crew,
..Our Friend & contact at NYSRPA, Joe D. Vice-President of Operations has invited Appleseed to its 2011 Annual Members Meeting @ Wallkill Rod & Gun Club on June 11th.  This invite was extended to me in the form of a booth and or table at this BBQ/picnic type event, where at this Appleseed booth/table we can have a set up to showcase our Project Appleseed to all the NYSRPA members.  I was told there should be 800-1000 people attending and it would be a great opportunity for Appleseed to get the word out of what we are doing.  I will be Shoot Bossing in Winslow,NJ this weekend @ SJSC, so I will not be able to attend at this time.  So my question to you is who will take this and run with it? Please strike while the iron is hot and lets do this.........
http://www.nysrpa.org/

.........Strength & Honor..........................Josey Wales..............................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Josey Wales

Quote from: Josey Wales on May 24, 2011, 08:39:08 AM
..New York Instructor Crew,
..Our Friend & contact at NYSRPA, Joe D. Vice-President of Operations has invited Appleseed to its 2011 Annual Members Meeting @ Wallkill Rod & Gun Club on June 11th.  This invite was extended to me in the form of a booth and or table at this BBQ/picnic type event, where at this Appleseed booth/table we can have a set up to showcase our Project Appleseed to all the NYSRPA members.  I was told there should be 800-1000 people attending and it would be a great opportunity for Appleseed to get the word out of what we are doing.  I will be Shoot Bossing in Winslow,NJ this weekend @ SJSC, so I will not be able to attend at this time.  So my question to you is who will take this and run with it? Please strike while the iron is hot and lets do this.........
http://www.nysrpa.org/

.........Strength & Honor..........................Josey Wales..............................

..NOT ONE REPLY ??????..  Josey Wales.............

Another D.O.M.

"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Josey Wales

..ADOM, 
..I spoke with First Sgt Mark this weekend in between flower delivery's and he had mentioned about doing a table too.  Please contact FSM and see what his plans are, if you have not already, cause I know what kind of man you are and what your about.. Thanks for all you do my Brother....
..Wish me luck in NJ this weekend, I will have an Elected Official, A Councilman from Northern NJ attending & I just received a call from a reporter from Newark and he is interested in coming down to Winslow too...
..Strength & Honor....................Josey Wales.....................

R1SGx2

A/DOM and I spoke and we will be heading south Saturday
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Josey Wales

..Please do not forget about our good buddy "Topcat".. Tom is in too.. and ya'll have a good time now.....Bless........

.........Strength & Honor........................JW..........................................