News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SB and instructors needed for June 11-12 DFW Quail Creek

Started by starfox, May 23, 2011, 10:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starfox

Calling all Texas Shoot Bosses and instructors.   :sos:

The June 11-12 event at the DFW DAR, Quail Creek is in desperate need of a shoot boss and instructors.  This is a SOLD OUT event.  Both DoubleLL and myself will NOT be able to shoot boss this event as we have conflicting events that weekend.  One of us may be available to work Saturday only.  We will be on hand to help on Friday with range setup and familiarization for any shoot boss that can make this event.

We have sold out virtually every event at this range since it came online in October 2010.  We need at least 4-5 instructors to make sure this event is run smoothly and safely.  Currently there is noone signed up to work this event.   A couple of our DFW area instructors are also out of the loop during this month due to other family and/or work commitments.

The only other event in Texas that weekend is Davilla, so those that are within travelling distance of the DFW Metroplex, please consider making the trek up here to help out with our premier DFW range.

THANKS!!!
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

dalesp

I guess I can work that in to my schedule.
8)

Even thought I'm no longer a Texan . . .

--Dale
"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

Gunslinger

Count me in.  I am looking forward to getting started on down the Appleseed Path.

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Grumpy

Put me in Coach.

I have a few more loaners if needed.
Turn off the X-box and focus on the X-ring.

starfox

Thanks guys, you are the BEST.  Now just gotta cajole a SB into taking the event.
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

colycat

If there is some money for it, I am available.  We will see if someone more local can do it, but I would love to come to TX.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine