News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio's New Redhats .......

Started by posterboy, May 22, 2011, 10:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Please welcome Ohio's newest RedHats...drumroll please............

KAH and Dangerous D ! :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~

Congrats on a well earned and overdue promotion....ohio and the country are better for it ...now

get to work lol  ~~:)

pb

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Gordon

Congratulations you two. Huzzah!

Ratchett

It was an honor and a pleasure to be on the line with both of you this weekend! Congratulations O0 ^:)^  ..:.. ^:)^

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

GoldFish

Ah darn, I missed it?  I hope to see you both on the AST soon and checking out those hats in person.  8)
Congrats on the much-deserved accomplishment. O0 :bow:

---GF
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

RedNekEngr

Congratulations KAH and Dangerous D!!!!!  It would have been awesome to have seen the honor is person.  Great job!!

RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

para45acp

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

Western Rose

Congratulations to the both of you!! O0 O0
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Dangerous D

Thanks so much to all of the shooters, instructors, and volunteers that have taught me and inspired me along the AST.  It is an honor to be part of this amazing group.  I look forward to continuing to learn and teach. 

TruTenacity

Congratulations to the both of you!
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Ishy

It was such an honor to see you two EARN those hats!!!  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ..:..
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Miki

Way to go!

Dangerous...orange was SO NOT your color!

KAH, you looked good in orange but who wants to wear the same thing their kids do?  ;D

Miki

KAH

Thanks to everyone for the support and instruction over the past year!  You guys are an amazing group of people on truly important mission, and I am honored to be a part of it. 

kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD