News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Is back in Moxee in 2011

Started by 06en, May 21, 2011, 08:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06en

I may be mistaken, but I believe this Dec 1-2, 2012 AS is the first time in the last three years that this venue is SOLD OUT! What great history this range has with bringing our shared history and marksmanship to those willing to get up off the couch. HUZZAH! And yes, I do like bringing these old threads back.  ;)

Rizzin

We have 2 memberships taking up line slots so only 22 shooters so far 20 of them signed up for both days.

Hillie

Thank you all for organizing a great event. It was my first time, muscles are still sore and looking forward to the next one to attend!

Mherriford

Jayde and I also had a great time. as soon as someone starts an official AAR We will try and get all of the pictures posted up.

Thanks to all of the instructors and I cant wait to help in the future with my shiny new orange hat!!

06en