News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

We need instructors to sign up for shoots!

Started by Restless, May 21, 2011, 03:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restless

June 4th and 5th at Washburn.

June 11th and 12th at Dadeville. We still need a SB for this, and more instructors.
CelticMind was awesome enough to make this range happen, so lets get out there and support him.

We have no shoots on the schedule for July. At all.

Steps are being taken to remedy that, but we will see if it happens in time.

Thanks everyone!

Derek
"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies

Brumley Dog

Is there anyone from St. Louis who would be interested in carpooling to Dadeville?

Celt

As of right now despite working hard on promo our Dadeville preregs are disappointingly low. So all we really need as of right now is a shoot boss. I'd hate for you all to come from ST. Louise for just a hand full of shooters. So just keep an eye on the preregs. That and I hope some of the more local IIT's will sign up to help.  Celt.
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

nemohunter

If there is enough shooters we will be enroute but thats gonna be wait and see.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.