News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piqua !!

Started by posterboy, May 17, 2011, 08:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Hey the week is finally here !

Let's coordinate here in this thread. I am going to come in Saturday am....is anyone showing up and camping Friday night ? ....You should let Blair know. Looking forward to a BIG weekend ! I will definitely be camping Saturday night

posterboy

Ratchett

Ratchett and part of the DOF will be there Fri night but not camping. Probably will not be there much before dark as can't leave Athens before 5.

Let me know what we can do prior. See you at range around 7AM?

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

KAH

We'll be arriving on Friday night as well, and not camping.  Likely won't get away from CLE until 6pm or later, so we'll be in after dark.

We'll see you at the range on Saturday morning.

kah
Captain hook
Pink-E
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

Dangerous D

I'll be leaving Columbus around 6pm or so and it is a 2 hour drive. I'm not camping but will arrive at the range Sat am with the Hall's crew.  Looks like the weather will be great!   

Messer454

I planned on stopping by on Friday 4 PM with Blair to make sure wire and signs are set up.  I was palnning on being there at 0730 Sat unless I need to be there earlier?
"Be Prepared"......It is more than a motto, it is a way of life.

KAH

M454:

Thanks to you and Blair for checking things out on Friday night.  It'll make things a lot easier on Saturday morning!

Looking forward to a great weekend in Piqua.
kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

snevid

I am trying to work my schedule to be at the range tomorrow (friday) evening though we will not be camping.  I look forward to meeting some of you folks.
Josh
aka
snevid

WY_Not

Leaving Birmingham, OH at 4 PM Should be at range about 7:30 or 8. Hopefully will be able to get in as I was planning on camping at range. If not, can go to parents house in Casstown.
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)

Messer454

WY not check your PM
"Be Prepared"......It is more than a motto, it is a way of life.

the buckeye trapper

I'm meeting the Club's range officer this afternoon to get the releases and then set the posts and wires. I should still be around in the early evening hours to help direct anyone coming in where to camp. If I miss you just drive back past the pond and the cowboy town til the driveway ends, then camp anywhere south of the parking lot. Looking forward to a great weekend, see ya there.