News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

May 21st Armed Forces Day Shoot Coming up

Started by wildman, May 16, 2011, 07:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

This coming Saturday May 21st is the Armed Forces Day shoot. We will be shooting the Morgan's Crew COF. We will get started at 10:00 hrs. Hope to see you there.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

92trk

Lawrence

Wildman,

I stopped by the range today to resupply the conex and look everything over for the upcoming RBC and noticed that bees have infested the ground directly in front of the KD line on the right side. They appear to be burroughing and laying eggs in the dirt. I don't know be proper name for them but I'm sure you've dealt with them before.

See you at the RBC,
Lawrence

The Kid

Lawrence

The bees are surprisingly docile. I have walked through them, fired above them, and done practically anything and everything that would piss of a normal bee and they seem to leave us alone. Of course we didn't do any of this intentionally but I am sure if we leave them alone they will leave us alone. Lawson and I were zeroing the other day and they just run inside their bunkers and rest up until we are done.

Keaton
"I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom." Lincoln

wildman

The bees are not a problem. You only have 8 shooters shift to the left a little and go for it. I have killed some in the past with muzzle blast. Range rules require you not molest the wildlife. The bees are wildlife.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

hawkeye

I'll be there ,Lawson will be a little late.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

JohnnyReb

One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

7.62BBQ

I'll be there as well. Those bees bring us good luck :---

See you at the range!