News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Apple Seed event?

Started by Ricochet, May 12, 2011, 06:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Will there be no AP events at De Soto, Mo. this year? I haven't seen one scheduled for that location
yet?

Greg in MO

We're working on it, but having a hard time getting the range to call us back.  If you know anything we can do to get a shoot organized there, let us know!

G

Ricochet

Sorry I don't know anyone there, but I used to shoot in black powder events at the site years ago.
It would be the closest AS event near me (from P.B in S/E Mo.) and I would love to attend sometime. I'm getting
my gear together so that I can attend when my crazy work schedule will allow.

Greg in MO

Remember, if you can find a landowner or know of a range near you that could possibly host an event, we will come to you.  Always be on the lookout for new locations...   O0

G

Brumley Dog

See the De Soto shoot thread... I'm going to try my best to hook this one up. It's my hometown  O0