News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Springfield Preparedness Expo

Started by Greg in MO, May 09, 2011, 02:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Is this weekend.  Who is covering?  I believe last year Greybeard and Rebel Yell did a brisk business.  With the new range coming online in that area, we need someone to get the word out.

Greg

nemohunter

Already a done deal Greg. Celticmind, and family will be there. Myself and Witchey will be helping out on Sunday as well.  ..:..
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

Greg in MO

Excellent.  Good job guys...  Have a good time and round 'em up!

G

Brumley Dog

Thanks, everybody.

Derek (Restless) is going to be at Osage Beach with a potential orange hat, Tyson (Alpha Chicken) will be handing out AS lit at the Pacific Eagles Gun Show. I'll be working my booth at the farmer's market Saturday and doubling up with Tyson on Sunday. We're hitting them all across the state.

BD

Celt

Yeah I think that we've got this under control but if anyone else want's to help they're more than welcome to come.  Celt
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

nemohunter

Joe may be down. he is still unsure.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

FreeCelt

Testing
Though the cause of evil prosper, yet the truth alone is strong;
Though her portion be the scaffold, and upon the throne be wrong;
Yet that scaffold sways the future, and behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above His own.

FreeCelt

Ok, here are a couple pictures of the booth. Sorry if they are too big . I'll be sure to make them smaller next time. It seamed like there was a good amount of interested but we'll see how the lines look.

Though the cause of evil prosper, yet the truth alone is strong;
Though her portion be the scaffold, and upon the throne be wrong;
Yet that scaffold sways the future, and behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above His own.

Celt

Over all the show went really well. We had lots of interest. There were people in attendance from all over the state. I think that we will really have a good attendance in Dadeville and Washburn.  Thanks a bunch to Gramma Goats for getting us a both there and to Nemo and Witchy for coming down and helping today which allowed me to slack off ;). I was interviewed by the local news cast and there is a short clip of that here .
http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-expo-helps-get-folks-prepared-for-possible-disasters-20110514,0,2286727.story
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

Greg in MO

hangfire

Good Job. I vote Ian for Missouri spokesperson.