News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus WI May 7, 2011

Started by JoeZ, May 08, 2011, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Hello all,
Thanks again to the Daniel Boone Club for use of it's range and this time thanks for the use of all the loaner rifles. Thanks to the shooters for coming out for a dip in the American Heritage pool. Thanks to all the instructors who came out to help and last but not least, thank God for the weather and opportunity to help fellow Americans. As always...pics will follow.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

dragonfly

Congrats to the new Rifleman; Bob  O0.
Thanks to everyone for coming out, and spending the day learning about our Great American Heritage  8) .
Hope to see you all again soon.

D-fly    Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

colycat

Morning briefing and 6 steps

steady hold factors

Offhand shooting.

The designated marksmen go to off hand.

Rifleman Bob and SB Joe

2 marksmen and 1 sharpshooter

Thanks to all the young men who got their feet wet in American Heritage.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Muskyjerk

Great pics,

Hope everyone enjoyed and took a little history away with them....

June 18th is our next shoot at Daniel Boone

MJ

Trig

Congrats again to Bob!

Huzzah!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

colycat

This was a very un usual Appleseed.  I believe all the young men have never heard of a gun culture, let alone never had the opportunity to shoot a rifle.  If we can get them for one more AS, who knows what fruit that will bring.

They were all so polite and respectful. I hope they can come again.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine