News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oklahoma Appleseed on Facebook

Started by dalesp, May 07, 2011, 12:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalesp

Oklahoma Appleseed is now on Facebook!  Like us today!

"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

Grendel

QuoteOklahoma Appleseed
New shoots on the schedule for Afton, OK. June 25-26, August 13-14, October 8-9, December 10-11.

Wait, am I to understand that we actually have some shoot on the schedule now?

dalesp

Yes, there are several new shoots scheduled for Afton.  And we are trying to fill the gaps for the rest of the year.  They should be listed here as soon as possible.
^:)^   :---

"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

Scarecrow

We should talk to Henschman and confirm the date in October for TCGC AS.
Hopefully not the same weekend. I am fairly certain it is October as well.

Quote from: dalesp on May 07, 2011, 11:31:21 AM
Yes, there are several new shoots scheduled for Afton.  And we are trying to fill the gaps for the rest of the year.  They should be listed here as soon as possible.
^:)^   :---

Verdigris

Looking like I should be back out and pitching in starting in August.  Looking forward to it!

Grendel

Hey wait, I just noticed something.

The June Appleseed is on the same weekend as the Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot in Wyandotte.   :wb: