News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calling all Border Raiders

Started by Blue Five, May 05, 2011, 10:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Five

If anyone isn't doing anything else in Wisconsin this weekend...several of us shall be conducting a border raid in Winona, MN.  Come one, come all! 

What's a better way to spend the weekend other than Appleseeding?  OF course, there is no other way!   :cool2:

Hope to see some shooters or instructors there from the west side of the state!  Anyone on the eastern side should go to Hubertus!  Good luck this weekend all!

B5 out!  >:D
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Cooper

WI !!  make 'seeding fun again!!

Come and camp or bum around in the bunkhouse!  Rekindle old relationships or make new ones!  Looks like plenty of opportunities for "hats" to get some trigger time in exchange for minimal instructing effort...

Come and hear some history given in ways you haven't heard before and forge bonds that will last for a lifetime!

I sure miss you folk!  Come and play just across the river....

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Blue Five

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Kosciusko

don't forget the free hot dogs

professor gun

Sorry I won't be there to help.  I kept this weekend open since next week is finals week for my students and I wasn't sure if I might have other obligations.

I may sneak over to see how our Minnesota friends are doing. ~~:)
Honoring my ancestor, Seth Hall, of the Massachusetts Militia for his sacrifices during our American Revolution that helped to provide freedom for all Americans.