News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calling all Texans to the line!!!

Started by Two Wolves, May 04, 2011, 12:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wolves

Okay Texans, here is a great opportunity to show the Appleseed nation how strong we are!!!  :~  Let's make this happen!!   ~~:)  ~Two Wolves

The following is a post from Castle Mountain ( Illinois)  O0

Here is an excellent opportunity for instructors to show support and encourage free promotion of Appleseed by a well known publisher.

PATRIOTS OF THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR magazine produced by ERTEL PUBLISHING who's VP and Pres have offered to
do a free full page ad for Appleseed of our AR 15 girl flier and an article. Moreover, they are planning to link Appleseed to their web site as well.
I need to get a hold of Spitstickler to send them the digital assets for copy ready print and the Appleseed logo for them to host.
The CEO for the magazine  Benjamin Smith is eager to attend an Appleseed event and the Waterman 300-II Patriots Day Weekend.
They are scheduling for it right now. I do hope ya all take out a one year subscription for a great resource and Appleseed friend
who is so eager to promote what we do. It would be great if nationally we could get everyone on board. They produce a valuable resource
and we have opportunity to reach the youth of this nation as this magazine is purported to be highly coveted by school teachers and students alike.
Right now we have two subscriptions in response to this call for support of an Appleseed friend. Can we flex some muscle again here?

http://www.patriotsar.com/

Best regards,

CM
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

Read it, enjoy it, and then pass it on.   ++)

Send it to school with your kids,  :D

Leave it at the doctors' office,   ;)

Leave it in one of those magazine racks at the restaurants,  :cool2:

Give it to your neighbor,  O0

Give it to a friend.  ::)

Etc, etc, etc.

Let's get on board and pass around some ideas here!

BTW, Pop, you have been mentioned as a person who gets things done by CM.   **)

Now let's dress this line. Feed your good wolf today.  !@#)

~Two Wolves

Where are my Patriot friends?  :wb:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Baminal

Subscribed
And since it did not have a place to note how you were referred to them, I listed Appleseed Project as my company name.  Anything so they know we are out here.

Answering the call
The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

Two Wolves

Thanks B.  O0

I believe this is a very  common sense approach to 7th stepping and that there are ways to utilize this tool that have yet to be discovered.

Anybody please chime in your thoughts.

Reddot

Roger,
Thanks for letting us know about this--I just subscribed.  Looking forward to seeing you again.
Chuck

spitstickler

The ad has been submitted and these are great folks. It will be coming out in the next issue.  Please give them your support as they have done for our program.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

didactic

I just subscribed, too.  Here's hoping they get a big enough "bump" to notice!
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan