News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piqua shoot

Started by posterboy, May 03, 2011, 10:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Just a reminder as this shoot popped up quick...we need instructors for the shoot

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=22473.0

it is weekend of May 21st-22nd.....guess what it is SOLD OUT how's that for enthusiasm !!! First time at this range too so come make history !!!

:---

pb

KAH

Posterboy:

I just signed up for the weekend, and will be bringing Captain Hook and Pink-E with me.

I heard that Pink-E wants to have a "dance-off" with you on the Poster Boy NPOA dance!!

Looking forward to a sold-out range, with 20+ excited shooters and a great weekend in Piqua.

kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

Ratchett

Quote from: KAH on May 04, 2011, 06:39:42 PM
Posterboy:

I heard that Pink-E wants to have a "dance-off" with you on the Poster Boy NPOA dance!!

kah

@@) Get the message out a challenge has gone down!!! Everyone will sign up for this shoot for sure!!!

;D :o ;D :D LOOK OUT PosterBoy you better be practicing those moves **) ;D **)
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

WY_Not

Sold out?!?!?!  CRAP. Was hoping Abby (daughter) would be able to come with me and shoot.
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)

Ratchett

Less than 24 hours after registration opened! These guys are serious!! ^:)^ ^:)^

Ratchett

Quote from: WY_Not on May 04, 2011, 08:55:18 PM
Sold out?!?!?!  CRAP. Was hoping Abby (daughter) would be able to come with me and shoot.
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

TruTenacity

Good work!

I'm receiving RWVA e-mail asking if more events will be at this location.

What is the likelihood of that happening?
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Ratchett

If first shoot goes well, our LBOTG is going to ask for more shoots. Range wanted to see how inaugural shoot plays out. Understandable and I foresee dates being added in future! ^:)^ ^:)^

Ratchett

Ishy

Quote from: Ratchett on May 04, 2011, 08:07:29 PM
Posterboy:

kah

@@) Get the message out a challenge has gone down!!! Everyone will sign up for this shoot for sure!!!

;D :o ;D :D LOOK OUT PosterBoy you better be practicing those moves **) ;D **)

Oh boy am I looking forward to that!   ..:.. ;D ..:..

KAH, I'm going to try to arrange to meet D or you in Columbus if that's okay...since the folks aren't crazy about me driving all the way up there yet.   ::)
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

slim

Quote from: Ishy on May 05, 2011, 12:17:53 AM...since the folks aren't crazy about me driving all the way up there yet.   ::)
I know how you work the clutch, but how do you hit the gas?

posterboy

Alright !

Look at the calender for the next weekend......2 shoots ....they both need instructors too !  &)

pb

GoldFish

Posterboy:

**) An NPOA dance-off?
Now THAT is something that no one's gonna wanna miss. 
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

MeanStreaker

We already carry around cardboard like the break dancers of yore.   8)
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

WY_Not

Had planned on doing the Gibsonburg shoot in May but earlier this week the wife informed me that I would be going with her to her 25th HS reunion that weekend over in PA.  :'(

Quote from: posterboy on May 05, 2011, 09:40:55 AM
Alright !

Look at the calender for the next weekend......2 shoots ....they both need instructors too !  &)

pb
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)

Ishy

Uh.......with my foot!!!  :D

Quote from: slim on May 05, 2011, 12:28:48 AM
Quote from: Ishy on May 05, 2011, 12:17:53 AM...since the folks aren't crazy about me driving all the way up there yet.   ::)
I know how you work the clutch, but how do you hit the gas?
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney