News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Toledo Gun Show

Started by posterboy, May 03, 2011, 09:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Hey I bought a table to promote at the Maumee Valley Gun show on the weekend of the May 14th-15th. If you are NW ohio based or maybe just want something to do come on by and help promote Appleseed ! This is the ONLY show I am doing this year here because of scheduling it is the only one that makes sense so it will be an all out effort.

Organize in this thread....of course I will be there both days

pb

Raygun

I plan on attending the gun show. I would be more than happy to spend some time at the table. Would Saturday or Sunday be best?

posterboy

Saturday ...

looks like I'll be working on Sunday unless someone takes my place...we'll see when the weekend comes

pb

Third Degree

Head Hunter and I can staff the table for a few hours on Saturday.

Also, I tried to sign up to volunteer for the May, June and July shoots at Gibsonburg but my PM would not recognize the name "Instructor Scheduling". Can you sign us in for those dates?

Third Degree