News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bailing just got 4x easier in Tennessee

Started by Armalite, May 02, 2011, 10:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armalite

Congratulations to Will and Ardee who both shot rifleman again at Manchester on May 1st and took orange hats. Will comes from a family of riflemen and riflewomen and Ardee is a true patriot.

Congratulations and thank you to Fred and Doyle who both took blue hats. Fred has shot rifleman multiple times but his schedule as well as Doyles will not allow either of them to work the instructor training route right now but both of them have really helped the State of Tennessee and it is great to see them step up and take the hat.

All four of you are great additions and I look forward to working with all of you.
"When the American spirit was in its youth, the language of America was different: Liberty, sir, was the primary object." -Patrick Henry

RunnFree

TN_Dadx5

^:)^ Yes, congratulations to Will (who has joined the forum as Slyder) and Ardee.  You might say that I have a little more interest (and pride) in this AS as Will is my son and after several shoots finally got his patch.  He joins his sister on the IIT trail. 

TN really has a great Instructor core but will need to grow if we are to reach our goals and these two young men will be great help.

Apple Core is such a great idea, I wish that I had thought of it.  Fred and Doyle will be two great assets, not only here in TN but elsewhere also.
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

vujade

This is Ardee.  vujade here in the forum. 

I look forward to serving with you all.