News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

To Arms! Northern Invader Plans Raid Deep Into the South !!

Started by Cooper, May 11, 2011, 07:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:
The Committee of Observation has discovered that a dreaded Viking Green Hat from the North plans a drive on the Missouri/Arkansas border to reconnoiter the strength and dedication of Southern Patriots.  Can they fill the lines at Fair Liberty's Call, or do they value their Freedoms too lightly to rise from the couch and muster to meet the threat?  Minnesota's instructor cadre has already raided and annexed western WI, eastern NE, ND & SD and northern IA!!  Will Missouri be the next to fall to the Viking invaders?  Bring your kit, your cartridge boxes and your rifle to Washburn, MO for the weekend of June 4-5 and help prevent another War of Northern Aggression!

Sound the alarms!  Light the signal fires!  Let churchbells ring to warn of the impending peril!  Muster your family, friends, coworkers and random bums off the street if necessary!   @@) @@) @@)   Only a full line of Southern Patriot defenders can dissuade a full Northern Viking raiding party from ravaging MO and annexing it by year's end...   >:D  :---> :D  :--- >:D

Register now for an epic event of cross-pollination for the sake of the Nation!   http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1288025519%20%20%20%20%20    Heed the call to protect your women, children and drawl from a Viking horde...

Meet the dreaded "Cooper, the blunt and universally irritating," Jackie the Rifledog (the canine mascot of Minnesota and Wisconsin), and the Acton Minuteman that mysteriously follows them from 'seed to shining 'seed.  You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll hear of Forefathers willing to bleed and die.  And your marksmanship just might improve.

INSTRUCTORS !!  sign up and stand shoulder to shoulder with your brother Kent!  Then send your email address to mom4rmhell@gmail.com to receive a copy of the COF/POI.

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Cooper

For the sake of our Liberty, I hope that actions will far outstrip words.

In the great tradition of my alma mater, like the Vanderbilt Commode-doors I proudly acknowledge but will never accept defeat.

Sad nonetheless.

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim