News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus May 7 2011 ALL HANDS ON DECK

Started by dragonfly, May 02, 2011, 05:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

For those that can only make it for one day, here is your chance:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19566.0 Get your friends and family signed up.
Thanks,
D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Muskyjerk

Shoot boss ???? JoeZ  :)

there are 10 kids signed up. we are running them through a hunter safety brief before applseed however if its possible I Iwould like to see us on the heavy side of instructors.

MJ

dragonfly

Anyone that can help out, it would be a great opportunity to win some young hearts and minds.  :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

And it is just one day  :D :cool2:
Thanks for all your help,

D-fly Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Muskyjerk

I was just told 4 more are singing up.

so the total will be 14 by days end.....

colycat

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Shooterer

Sorry, I can't be there.
Mothers day is a weekend long event in our family with all the kids home. I would lose valuable "hubbie" point if I were to leave Saturday.  ~~:)

Jim
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Trig

I'll make it out there Saturday.  See ya there.
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

endpoint

I'll sign up as well.  See you all Saturday.   :---

endpoint

dragonfly

Great job in answering the call guy's.  O0

D-fly    Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

See you all there  8)

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

colycat

Good call on "the Heavy side of instructors" MJ O0

We ended up with 14 or so brand new shooters, with 14 single shot loaners.  No slings or studs.  There was never a dull moment for the 6 instructors who made the trip.

Thanks guys.

By oldglory at 2011-05-08
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine