News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piqua Fish and Game Appleseed

Started by Messer454, April 29, 2011, 03:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messer454

Full in less than 24 hours!  I will work on trying to get another one scheduled for all you local folks who could not attend after this one is over.
"Be Prepared"......It is more than a motto, it is a way of life.

KAH

Well Done!  There's a lot of demand for that area of Ohio apparently.

Don't forget, for those that got shut out - the Miamisburg area offers an AS event almost every month from here until the end of the year.  It's a beautiful facility in a great area, and probably not too far from Piqua.
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

Messer454

You are right KAH.  Thats where I shot my first one.  It is only about 50 minutes away.  It is a nice range.
"Be Prepared"......It is more than a motto, it is a way of life.

MeanStreaker

Piqua is a beautiful range.  Thanks to Jerry for showing me around.

I'm sure lines will remain full if we're lucky enough to get additional seeds there once everyone hears its a covered line!   @@)
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

snevid

Hmm, I have never had the pleasure to shoot an appleseed at a covered range.  Its always either raining and windy or baking hot and blowing.  Some how its just not going to feel the same.  I'm bringing some friends and I want them to get the full experience.  Do you think we could set them up under a sprinkler or a heat lamp?  Seriouisly it is a nice club and I am looking forward to it.  I know several guys who would liked to have made it but it filled up quickly.  I think there would be alot of interest in another one down the road.  I'd also be interested in helping with setup/teardown.  And thanks again to Jerry for helpign to get it set up.
Josh

posterboy

Looking forward to see ing everyone down there in 3 weeks !

pb