News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

***IT IS OFFICIAL: OHIO WELCOMES PIQUA FISH AND GAME PROTECTIVE ASSOC***

Started by Ratchett, April 27, 2011, 10:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

Hello Everyone!!

I want to give you all a heads up on a new range coming on board soon PIQUA FISH AND GAME CLUB. ^:)^ We have a tentative shoot date for May 21 & 22, just waiting for paper work and the i's and t's to be completed.

Please check your calendars and sign up to work this shoot.  If all goes as planned should show on the IS schedule first of next week. Wanted to give you as much advanced notice as possible.

Thanks guys. Happy 'seeding

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Dinky Dao

Ratchett,

I'll be running a Boot Camp in Eureka, KS that weekend, so that puts me out.  :-\
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Ratchett

Quote from: Dinky Dao on April 27, 2011, 12:22:19 PM
Ratchett,

I'll be running a Boot Camp in Eureka, KS that weekend, so that puts me out.  :-\

BUMMER! We will catch you yet!!
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

slim

I just might be free for this one!

Ratchett

Hey everyone,

Please help me welcome  Piqua Fish and Game Protective Association to a partnership with Ohio Appleseed.

The range has graciously offered to host an Appleseed on May 21 & 22 ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:.. ^:)^ ^:)^

THANK YOU PF&GPA for partnering with us in teaching rifle marksmanship and American Heritage!

slim

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)