News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA Convention in Pittsburgh

Started by para45acp, April 27, 2011, 09:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

para45acp

Are any of you going? Just wondered if I might bump into any Appleseeders over there this weekend.

Wife and I are heading out tomorrow, we'll be at the Foundation dinner tomorrow evening representing Buckeye Firearms Association. Probably walking the floor in the main show most of the day Friday, then there is a meet and greet thrown together for Friday evening at August Henry's City Saloon. Saturday we will be at the business meeting for a while, then hitting some of the seminars. Sunday there is a breakfast meet and greet some of us have planned, and another seminar before heading home.

If you want to get together over the weekend, PM me and I'll give you my cell #  O0
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

Ratchett

Para,

RWVA and Appleseed will have a booth. Hawkhavn and Techres from Indiana, ItsanSKS from Fla, Castle Mountain and Patriot Gal from Illinios, Goldfish and I will be there from Ohio, along with BeSwift and Patent Guy from Maryland. I think that is everyone--Oh and maybe some guy named Fred :o pick any state and that is where he is coming from ;D!

Hopefully we will see you there
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

para45acp

Woo Hoo!  ..:..

I will get to introduce you to the Mrs.  ;D

I will seek out the booth, and look forward to meeting all those I do not already know  ;)
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

Dinky Dao

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

GoldFish

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Ratchett

Dinky,

Do you have directions to my brother' s house??? When ya coming in, ya could have come over with me.

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

Dinky Dao

Well, you know me. I never know what I'm gonna do until I'm about to go do it.  :D

LOL!

I just started looking up hotels last night (no joke). It was looking like it was going to be one HECK of a commute to the convention.  **) Brother's house eh? Sounds like I need to give you a call.  @@)
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Ratchett

Yeah my brother's house, we are all staying here---the more the merrier!!  PM incoming

para45acp

It was good seeing you all at the convention...now I can't wait to see you all on the line again  :---

It seems between my Scouting and my 2A activism, there just isn't time to do the things I want to do!

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10