News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

anyone going to the range this weekend?

Started by ThaiFighter, April 26, 2011, 07:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThaiFighter

I need to tune up in advance of Camp Butner.  :---
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

The Kid

Check out the home range events portion of the forum. You will get more result there. I probably won't make it, I am recovering from a cold.
"I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom." Lincoln

ThaiFighter

Yep, didn't spot tha tuntil after I posted here.   I got in touch with Hawkeye, we're good to go!   Hope you feel better bro!
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)