News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A huge thanks to longrange!

Started by Another D.O.M., April 26, 2011, 12:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

I'd like to publicly thank one of our newest IITs, longrange, for his assistance in securing an audience with the membership of the Philmont Rod & Gun Club in Philmont NY.  On Easter Sunday Bob spoke with the club President, who overheard him discussing Appleseed with another party about our program.  The president had read about Appleseed and was very interested in hearing more.  One thing led to another, and the President asked if there was any possibility that someone from the program could attend a club meeting tonight to speak about Appleseed.  Bob contacted me, we set up a rendezvous, and I spoke with the club members at their meeting tonight about Project Appleseed.  There were many questions asked by the members about the program.  All in all I consider this a successful presentation; however, we won't know how successful until the members have an opportunity to discuss what their next steps, if any, should be.  The club President told me he would contact me one way or the other.

An excellent job of seventh-stepping, Gunny!
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Fred

"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Dinky Dao

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!