News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas SBes and New IITs!

Started by starfox, April 23, 2011, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starfox

Just a friendly reminder to Shoot Bosses and/or new Orange Hats (IITs).  Please PM your contact details (name, address, phone number(s), email address, forum name) to DoubleLL for inclusion into the Instructor Database.  Only your preferred phone number for contact, email, forum name, and real name are shared with the Instructor Corps.

This is so we can keep a list of our instructors and also keep y'all up-to-date on important events like the Davilla Work Day (May 7th) and Instructor Picnic (July 30th) and Instructor Fun Shoots like we had back in January.

Looks like we will have a few new Orange Hats after this past celebratory weekend of April 19th, so we want to make sure we are up to date with everyone who stepped up!
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Gunilda

I guess you have all this for me?
Quail Creek - 4/17/2011

doubleLL

Gunilda,
  Yes I believe it is the same as your husband. I will send the PM to instructor promotions today.
Lauren
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10

Gunilda

Thanks Lauren, hope you're still on the mend.
Quail Creek - 4/17/2011

Jerry Hall

Howdy All,

I'm still out here on the "Edge of Texas"!

Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

doubleLL

I have updated the Texas instructor thread:   http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=13587.0   

If your not listed here then I do not have your information. Please send me a PM so I can update you in our database.  Thanks doubleLL
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10

sleepy Joe

Brett Mcully promoted to Instructor
By the numbers